[open-science] Open Science job opening/secondment at LIBER

Susan Reilly Susan.Reilly at KB.nl
Wed Oct 12 12:07:26 UTC 2016

LIBER, the Association of European Research Libraries, is currently recruiting for an Open Science Officer to work on European projects.
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience working at the cutting edge of Open Science in an international environment.
Applications for secondment are encouraged.

As part of LIBER´s work to connect and represent research libraries we initiate and participate in strategic and innovative European projects<http://libereurope.eu/eu-projects/>. All of our projects relate, in one way or another, to Open Science.

Do you have a research background? Are you familiar with the issues addressed in these projects - Open Science, including Open Science Training, Research Infrastructures and Scholarly Communications? Are you experienced in project management, engagement, training and translating technical themes to the greater public? Then we invite you to apply.

The Role

The post-holder will be responsible for the planning and organisation of duties listed in the project descriptions of work which have been assigned to LIBER. Experience in project management is essential, as is a proven track record in presenting science-related topics to non-experts.
Further details: http://libereurope.eu/blog/2016/10/04/job-opening-open-science-officer/

Kind regards,

Susan Reilly
Executive Director

LIBER
susan.reilly at kb.nl<mailto:susan.reilly at kb.nl>
+31 70 314 07 29
Twitter: @skreilly
Skype: susankr9502
http://www.libereurope.eu/
[Liber logo blue2]Re-inventing the Library for the Future