[Open-transport] Examples of open data of freight transport?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Sat Jun 15 22:10:31 UTC 2013

Hi Maurizio,

I don't have a lot of experience with open data in freight transport,
although searching for freight on data.Gov, data.gov.uk and
publicdata.eugive some interesting results:

http://catalog.data.gov/dataset?q=freight&sort=score+desc%2C+name+asc
http://publicdata.eu/dataset?q=freight

I'm going to keep my eyes open for already existing interesting use cases.

Kind regards,

Pieter