[Open-transport] first data from Open Delays (BE, IT, UK) + next steps

Raphael du Cheyron Calvelli rd at ouvaton.org
Fri Nov 14 00:02:53 UTC 2014

Dear all,

We are glad to announce that OpenDelays
<http://wemove.center/joomla/index.php/blog/item/104-open-delays> is now
running in 3 EU countries! We are here all impressed by what Samuel,
with help of the community, has done in few days.

Train delays in Italy, Belgium and the UK are now being gathered in our
databases. See CSV samples: Belgium
<https://nl.owncube.com/public.php?service=files&t=aaea2826cacf2fc64d1f1a1048e65090>,
Italy
<https://nl.owncube.com/public.php?service=files&t=a697fcc7cae45d2bbab5c17d1b77bd71>,
UK
<https://nl.owncube.com/public.php?service=files&t=8ebc160b578a00b04349d19e9ba133d7>
+ code on Source Forge <https://sourceforge.net/projects/opendelays/>.
We would like also to show you some nice graphics, do you have any idea
how to make MySQL-based graphics ?

Now we want to use this to reach some stable and bigger aim : how to use
all this to get progress in Open Data - technical, legal or political
aspect ? And we would like also to make our system stronger, as it is
yet still a bit new. Let's discuss this.

All the best,

--
Raphael Calvelli
We Move.center <http://wemove.center/joomla>