[Open-transport] Conferences on open transport?

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at okfn.org
Tue Nov 3 12:26:16 UTC 2015

Hi Rufus,

Oh! Didn't know OKFestival 2016 was going to take place. Great news!

I think it's an interesting idea to organise a less technical session at
OKFestival 2016, and a session focused on the technicalities behind
public transit route planning at SOTM2016.

Would you happen to know when we'll get more details about OKFestival 2016?

Kind regards,

Pieter

--
+32 486 74 71 22