[Open-transport] API for Deutsche Bahn Fernverkehr schedules

Stefan de Konink stefan at konink.de
Sun Feb 28 16:41:36 UTC 2016

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:33:12 PM CEST, Aleksei Valikov wrote:
> This API is a major victory for DB Open Data.

Nonsense. DB partners have access to this things for months now, and having
the same bugs.

These kind of releases are there to shut people up with: "Hey we are open!!
Look at our API!!" Because politicians have no context why these kind of
publications are done in such way that there is total control over how data
is reused.

Stefan