[wdmmg-dev] OKF Mapping infrastructure / Mapnik Server

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 21 12:56:11 UTC 2011

My feeling is this is interesting but would be on our immediate roadmap.

So we'd only go ahead if someone is willing to do this in "their" time (and
that does not detract from other stuff we need to do) *and* someone would
volunteer to sysadmin this.

Also what kind of machine would this require? We already have quite a
complex sysadmin (and increasingly costly) sysadmin setup. Always want to
allow people to "just do stuff" but we're getting to a point where we need
more (volunteer) sysadmin if we are to take on more services ...

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation