[wdmmg-dev] Proposed model overhaul

Martin Keegan martin.keegan at okfn.org
Wed Oct 5 10:12:07 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Friedrich Lindenberg
<friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:

>> CREATE TABLE bund_entity
>>
>> come from taxonomies too? Is "X_entity" compulsory?
>
> Not compulsory - it just happens when something does not have a
> taxonomy set - such as existing entity definitions. If all your
> compound dimensions had taxonomy names, this would not occur.

So, what will happen if I have a dataset which has columns which are
obviously classifiers, but we don't know what taxonomy they're from,
because it's a taxonomy only used in the City of Incognito, Alabama?
They surely don't go in incognito_entity?

Mk