[openspending-dev] Feedback on Dimensions Editor

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jan 16 12:59:03 UTC 2012

Dear Martin,

As requested, feedback on the dimensions editor:

I was trialling with Hammersmith and Fulham.

* Add New Dimension > Name Field : presuming this is ASCII only and no
capitals or spaces allowed? There are still no hints to this effect.
* Appears to have loaded fully however in 'Dataset View' spender and
recipient columns are blank, even though the paid_by and paid_to
dimensions appear to have loaded. Did I name them incorrectly?

I will play more once I know the answers to these bits.

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator