[kforge-dev] activity on kforge hotting up

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 11:51:14 UTC 2005

John Bywater wrote:
> Greetings KForge developers!
>
> Many thanks to Rufus for initiating this project.
>
> As Rufus said, I am working two weeks each month to develop the
> KnowledgeForge system.
>
> This month, above all, we are addressing system configuration issues,
> elaborating the domain object model, and getting things going in general.

Thanks for introducing yourself John.

> There is a growing number of project resources. I'm maintaining my own
> (temporary) summary list on this page:
>
> http://appropriatesoftware.net/wiki?KnowledgeForge

This is great. One idea though: would it be better to have personal
pages on the main wiki (e.g. JohnBywater etc) as this allows all the
info to stay integrated in one main place (easy linking to other pages
that won't break if the wiki moves location ....).

Regards,

Rufus