[OpenGLAM] [Sign Up] Unseen Illustrations - British Library Labs Data Day

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Mon Dec 2 18:01:28 UTC 2013

On 02/12/13 06:49 AM, Sam Leon wrote:
> You are warmly invited to take part in an event jointly organised by the
> British Library Labs and the Open Knowledge Foundation aimed at
> exploring the use of open source technologies for working with freely
> available collections of digital images held by the British Library and
> elsewhere.
>[...]
> *More info: *http://bit.ly/1bhoo8c

"...open content and data which are freely available for research and
development. We have identified an exciting range of illustrations,
photographs, and other evocative images held in digital formats that are
available for research and in many cases, available for any purpose."

It sounds like not all of the images are actually Open/Free?