[OpenGLAM] [Sign Up] Unseen Illustrations - British Library Labs Data Day

Josu Aramberri jaramberri at arija.org
Tue Dec 3 12:49:58 UTC 2013

I Think there are a lot of images not Open/Free. Un example:

http://explore.bl.uk/primo_library/libweb/action/dlDisplay.do?vid=BLVU1&afterPDS=true&institution=BL&docId=BLL01004987511

"Plano del Presidio de Fronteras, dependiente de la governacion de Sonora, situado en 31º y 17ʹ de latitud boreal;" drawn by Joseph Vrrutia, on a scale of 50 toises to an inch.

	• Subjects: FRONTERAS, Mexico -- 1766-1767
	• Publication Details: 1766-1767.
	• Identifier: System number 004987511
	• Physical Description: Ms. 1 f. 9 in. x 1 f. 4 1/2 in.; 53 x 42 cm.; Scale ca. 1: 3 937. 50 toises to an inch.
	• Shelfmark(s): Cartographic Items Additional MS. 17,662.f.
	• Obsolete shelfmark: Add.17,662.f.

Title: