[open-science] OFA Article on "Bottom-up creation of Open Scientific Knowledge"

Bastian Greshake bgreshake at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:31:09 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,
I'm also interested in joining the writing. The propagation of citizen science by aggregating and indexing the current scientific knowledge and making raw data available is exactly what we're hoping to achieve with openSNP. The project now runs for about 1 1/2 years and we're seeing the first impact of how people are using the data made available.

Cheers,
Bastian