[kforge-dev] activity on kforge hotting up

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Apr 22 01:37:00 UTC 2005

hello John, wave at Rufus,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 10:05:36AM +0100, John Bywater wrote:
> As Rufus said, I am working two weeks each month to develop the
> KnowledgeForge system.

This is great! I look forward to seeing it grow; perhaps we can fidn a
use case for it with some of the free map data.
I have offered a day a week, though realistically i will not be able
to make good on that until June; too much on my plate :/ but i will be
a very enthusiastic lurker and able to do quick-response stuff.

Apart from my use cases for this and the other OKFN services i am
interested in this because i used to do quite a lot with the semweb,
RDF and so on, i still do a fair bit of that; the tools i am working
on now are more to do with world-description - events and places and
so on - than idea-description, but there are always connections and
the underlying principles are pretty generic.

I would like to brign some of that to kforge i suppose, makign sure
that as much as possible is exposed at the edges, that syndication
between differenbt data sources and storages is easy...

-jo